Buyers & Sellers – Orange, Lake, Volusia & Brevard Counties #1 Customer Service & Satisfaction
Hello…I am a Florida native, born and raised in Orlando (1950), later moving to Apopka in 1978. Both of my beautiful, grown daughters graduated from Apopka High School. I have four handsome grandsons. My professional career in sales, marketing and advertising started in a position at the at the Orlando Sentinel in the early 70s, later accepting a position with the United States Postal Service, retiring after 30 years of service in 2011. Serving the USPS as a postal Retail Specialist, I strengthen and broaden my background in marketing, retail sales and public relations; receiving numerous HQ awards and recognized at the Central Florida District level as well, as a leader in the development and improvement of alternative postal services. I am very proud to say I am the daughter of the late Phil Orr (The Land Man) who owned and operated C. Phil Orr Realty in Apopka for over 35 plus years. I carry own his reputation and attributes, that he passed on to me ALWAYS being honest, sincere and dedicated to my customers, without any worry whether I will be there when called upon to assist in buying or selling. Dreams Do Come True!
Count On Me, Go Gators!
DESIGNATIONS & AFFILIATIONS:
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Excellence in Professionalism-Gold Key Certified
- Powerhouse Brokers International Top Producer 2015-2016
- Member of Orlando Regional Realtors Association
- Member National Association Realtors
- Member East Lake Country Chamber of Commerce
- Member National Association Retired Federal Employees
- Member National Association of the Postmasters of the United States